Prime College, with its noble belief in success in terms of real life si...
BIM (Bachelor in Information Management)
Bachelor in Information Management is an integrated course of Management and Information Technology (IT) introduced by Tribhuvan University (TU). This course was introduced in 2001 by TU to enhance education
Course Title : Bachelors in Information Management (BIM)
Affiliation : Tribhuvan University
Faculty : Faculty of Management (FOM)
Duration : Four Years (8 Semester)
Credit Hours : 126(minimum)
Marks Evaluation: Grading System
* Twelve years of Schooling from the institution recognized by TU.
* Minimum 50 percentage in Plus-Two on Management or Science Stream.
* Should have appeared Mathematics of 100 full marks in plus two.
* Appear and Pass the entrance exam CMAT conducted by Faculty of Management, TU.
* 40% out of 100 is required to pass the CMAT exam.
* Face and pass an interview after being shortlisted from written exam which is conducted by college.
CAB is already a brand name in Kathmandu for its quality education and a...
St. Xavier College affiliated to Tribhuvan University was founded in 198...
Nagarjuna College of Information Technology is the developed form of Nag...